I was just gonna put on a random bright look, but it looked so pretty I thought I'd blog about it. Yes, I'm narcissistic.
- Two Faced Eye primer
- Sephora nano-eyeliner pencil in white spread across the whole lid as an additional base
- Kat Von D Memento Mori Palette: Hard luck on most of the lid (tealy-green shimmer) and Solitude (matte lavender) on the outside corner.
- Kat Von D Truth Palette: Snake Eyes (yellow green, with emphasis on green) on the lower lid, Sister (light peach) on the inner lower lid, and Sugarskull (light buttery yellow) in the inner corner
- Nyx Ultra Pearl Mania loose shadow in Grass Pearl (minty, but still yellowy light green) on the inside of the upper lid, blended really well into the Hard Luck
- Make Up Forever Star Powder neon pink in the crease
- Two Faced shadow duo in Skinny Dip, the light iridescent blue on the brow bone
- Nyx Liquid eyeliner in purple, overlaid with EyeKandy Glitter in Gumball
- MAC Penultimate liquid liner
- Maybelline One By One mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner on waterline
- Make Up Forever primer
- Pur Minerals 4-1 pressed mineral foundation
- MAC concealer
- MAC blush in rhubarb
I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, so I'm having some trouble with under eye circles. More sleep, more water! But I should probably look for a halfway decent product as well.
I've joined BeautyLish, its actually pretty awesome. I can tag products and write reviews, and its easier to connect to other beauty-addicts, and learn about new products.
Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter!