8.7.11

Makeup Look - Aurora


I was just gonna put on a random bright look, but it looked so pretty I thought I'd blog about it. Yes, I'm narcissistic.

Eyes
  • Two Faced Eye primer
  • Sephora nano-eyeliner pencil in white spread across the whole lid as an additional base
  • Kat Von D Memento Mori Palette: Hard luck on most of the lid (tealy-green shimmer) and Solitude (matte lavender) on the outside corner.
  • Kat Von D Truth Palette: Snake Eyes (yellow green, with emphasis on green) on the lower lid, Sister (light peach) on the inner lower lid, and Sugarskull (light buttery yellow) in the inner corner
  • Nyx Ultra Pearl Mania loose shadow in Grass Pearl (minty, but still yellowy light green) on the inside of the upper lid, blended really well into the Hard Luck
  • Make Up Forever Star Powder neon pink in the crease
  • Two Faced shadow duo in Skinny Dip, the light iridescent blue on the brow bone
  • Nyx Liquid eyeliner in purple, overlaid with EyeKandy Glitter in Gumball
  • MAC Penultimate liquid liner
  • Maybelline One By One mascara
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner on waterline

Face
  • Make Up Forever primer
  • Pur Minerals 4-1 pressed mineral foundation
  • MAC concealer
  • MAC blush in rhubarb

Lips
  • Toki Doki Lip gloss in Rocketeer
I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, so I'm having some trouble with under eye circles. More sleep, more water! But I should probably look for a halfway decent product as well.

I've joined BeautyLish, its actually pretty awesome. I can tag products and write reviews, and its easier to connect to other beauty-addicts, and learn about new products.

Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment