make it look as little like Aztec Gold as possible. I may have gone a little overboard with the number of shadows I used.... heh.
- Outer corners: Urban Decay Naked Palette in Darkhorse (dark shimmery brown), blended with MAC pressed shadow in A Little Folie (matte finish reddish brown)
- Outer half: EyeKandy mineral shadow in Creamsicle, with Makeup Forever bright orange pressed shadow on top
- Inner half: Kat Von D Truth Palette in Sugar Skull, had to work really hard to blend it with the EyeKandy
- Inner corner: Makeup Forever Lemon Yellow
- Crease: MAC Pigment in Blue Brown
- Above Crease: Makeup Forever #306, its a dirty orangey/gold shimmer
- Browbone: Inglot buttery yellow shimmer shadow
- Undereye: Makeup Forever navy blue shimmer pressed shadow, blended into Makeup Forever orange
- Applied sort of all over: MAC Glitter in Reflects Blackened Red
- Outer corner liner: Urban Decay Heavy Metal eyeliner in Baked
- Upper lid liner: EyeKandy glitter in Honey Drop
- Lashline/Waterline: Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Whiskey
- Mascara: Maybelline Volume Express One by One in black
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray (before applying any products and again after everything’s done)
- Primer: Too Faced Primed and Poreless in Bronze Tint
- Foundation: Smashbox HD Healthy FX foundation in Light L1
- Powder: Inglot
- Concealer: Smashbox HD, great when applied with a brush and liberally. Awesome on undereye circles
- Bronzer: Flirt! Bronzer in Sweet Desire, I used the “E3” method I learned from xsparkage, you make a three on the right side of your face, the top of the three being your forhead, the middle your cheekbone and the bottom along your jawline, then do the same in reverse on the other side. Then just a swipe down in the bridge of your nose, top of your lip and a bit on your chin. Perfect sunkissed look everytime.
- Loreal Hip Pigments gloss in Coy
- Some random shimmery gold lip gloss that I had, applied directly in the center. The label’s worn off, but I think its some kind of metallic Maybelline.
Also, I did do a rainbow look for the Gay Pride festival to go along with the rainbow nails, but I was in a rush when I was doing it because I had to go to my boyfriend's cousin's graduation party, so I got my boyfriend to take a picture of it at the party. I was sitting under a red umbrella in very warm sunlight and sweating profusely (so that's why I'm bright red in the picture...). Mostly Makeup Forever pressed shadows, I think the green was Too Faced shadow duo in Lucky Charm. It looked nice, but not as good as my nails did :)
Don't forget to follow on Twitter! I put little looks up there every so often:) But I kind of suck at social networking... lol.