22.4.11

Earth Day Makeup Look!



Hey all (all three of you...)

Happy Earth Day (and also Good Friday if you're into that sort of thing).

I spontaneously made up this look as I was putting my makeup on today. I realized as I reached for my new Inglot palette that since I got back from IMATS I've been neglecting my other makeup. Including the stuff I got from the MAC pro store in Chicago. So this look uses a good blend of all my makeup brands. Why do I care? I dunno.... lol.

Eyes
Crease: MAC pressed shadow in Humid (emerald green)
(trees)
Lid: Two Face pressed shadow duo in Lucky Charm (the lighter shade) (grass)
Inner corner & Brow bone: Inglot golden-y yellow shimmer
(sunshine)
Under eye, and surrounding all the dark green: Two Faced pressed shadow duo in Skinny Dip (the lighter, iridescent blue/lavender)
(clouds)
Lower Lid: Makeup Forever Star Powder in neon pink
(flowers)
Liner: OCC pure pigment in Ultramarine
(water) & Beautique black
pencil (just for a bit o
f definition)
Mascara: Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For in black

Face
Urban Decay De-Slick makeup setting spray to start, Makeup Forever HD Foundation Primer (neutral), Smashbox High Definished Healthy FX foundation in Light L1, Inglot powder, MAC blush in Rhubarb (pro color), MAC concealer pot in NW20

Lips
L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Java Jolt (dirt, earth), OCC Lip Tar in Memento in the center (uh, just for fun)

I think the results are pretty cool. I may take the lipstick off before I go out, I don't like having bold lips and bold eyes at the same time.


Happy Earth Day everyone, and don
't forget to follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment